Re: multiple ascensions

From: Steven Cox (scox@ns1.chinaonline.com.cn.net)
Date: Wed Jan 28 1998 - 08:51:04 EST

        Hi Ben
        What examples of this use of MH MOU hAPTOU do Hendriksen or
        Westcott cite? Any from LXX?

        Myself I don't have the problem with a reading consistent
        with other NT uses of hAPTOMAI. (Yes the idea of objecting
        to being touched is odd, sure, but so is Luke 8:44-47...)

        Don't have a problem with learning something new either :-)
        Cheers
        Steven