RE: KAMIILON

From: Peter Phillips (p.m.phillips@cliff.shef.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Feb 04 1998 - 03:47:10 EST

"Why did the hedgehog cross the road?"
"I don;t know, why did the hedgehog cross the road?"
"To see his flat mate?"

Is it true that in ancient societies hedgehogs were actually a lot flatter
than they are today?

Or is it just the case that modern humanity has lost its sense of humour
all of a sudden. Please, please, please, let's not try to destroy Jesus'
joke by our overwhelming rationality!!!

Pete Phillips