From: Andrew Kulikovsky (
Date: Wed Feb 04 1998 - 17:19:03 EST

        Yes it is pure fiction.

        According to Gordon Fee, it can be tracked down to a monk from
the 10th century (I think - I don't have his book at hand - see ch. 1 of
How to Read the Bible for all its Worth - by Fee & Stuart).

        I think this is significant since, it IS IMPOSSIBLE for a camel
to go through the eye of a needle just as it is impossible for a person
who places more value on wealth than anything else to enter the Kingdom
of Heaven.

Andrew S. Kulikovsky B.App.Sc(Hons) MACS
Software Engineer
CelsiusTech Australia
Endeavour House,Technology Park,
The Levels, S.A. 5095
Phone :	+61 8 8343 3837 (Direct)
Fax : +61 8 8343 3778
Email :

"God is dead." -- Nietzsche "Nietzsche is dead." -- God