Help for Beginning Greekers

From: Theodore H. Mann (thmann@juno.com)
Date: Tue Feb 17 1998 - 06:29:54 EST

               Those of us who are novices in biblical Greek need all the
help we can get, and I'm certain others would join me in extending
appreciation to all of the senior members of the list who have been
generous with their time and information, both on- and off-list.
However, I would especially like to recommend one particular source of
assistance to beginning Greekers: Kenneth Woodruff, Library Director and
Reference Librarian at the Cierpke Memorial Library, which I think is
part of Temple Baptist Seminary in Chattanooga, Tennessee. You should
take advantage of his expertise, not only in Greek, but in supplying
bibliographic materials. He has provided me with lists of invaluable
reference materials: basic and intermediate grammars, linguistics,
syntax, textual criticism, etc. He calls them "short" bibliographies,
but they sometimes are quite lengthy. He has given me permission to
refer you to him, and I suggest you avail yourselves of his generosity !!
 [ cierpke@utc.campus.mci.net ]

Ted

Dr. Theodore "Ted" H. Mann
Orchard Lake, Michigan
thmann@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]