Re: MIAS GUNAIKOS (off list)

From: Jonathan Robie (
Date: Fri Feb 20 1998 - 10:48:46 EST

At 10:23 AM 2/20/98 -0500, wrote:
>[Begin Snip]
> But that's not what I'm saying. . .
>[End Snip]
>O.K. Then what, exactly, is the act of adultery in this passage?
I seem to be having a hard time expressing myself, because I think I've
said this a few times. Ted, Carl - can either of you explain what I am
saying in different words? I'm not saying you necessarily agree with me,
but I feel that the words I'm choosing aren't communicating, and I can't
find others, so maybe you can rephrase or reframe what I'm saying in a way
that will be clearer.

Texcel Research