Re: evaluation of some titles

From: Perry L. Stepp (
Date: Fri Mar 06 1998 - 09:31:14 EST

Juan Stam wrote:

>Greetings from an always-grateful and excited mostly-lurker
>of B-Greek. I'm wondering if somebody could evaluate for me
>some books CBD is offering at good prices:

>. . .

>I would greatly appreciate any off-lines replies on this,

I think I understand the reason Juan asked that replies be sent to him
off-line, but IMHO this thread would be of benefit to the group. It's not
like we're evaluating works of systematic theology, etc., here--everything
he asks about is directly related to the purpose of this forum.

I, for one, would like to see such discussions pursued publicly.

Pastor, DeSoto Christian Church, DeSoto TX
Ph.D. Candidate in New Testament, Baylor University
Keeper of the Top-10 List,
#1 Cowboy Homer

"Oh Adam's sons, how cleverly you defend yourselves
against all that might do you good!"
               --Aslan, *The Magicians Nephew*

Any system of morality which is based on relative
emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly
vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it
and nothing true.
               --Plato, *Phaedo* 69b