Re: Hello everyone...

From: Jonathan Robie (jonathan@texcel.no)
Date: Fri Mar 20 1998 - 17:35:12 EST

At 01:58 PM 3/20/98 -0800, Allison Sanders wrote:

>Hello, members of this list.
>I'm new here...and I don't know if I'msupposwed to introduce myself or
>not, but I figured it wouldn't hurt anything.

Hiya, Allison! The mail server still seems to be running, so I guess your
introduction didn't hurt anything (grin!). Welcome to the list!

>My name is Allison Sanders. I am 20 years old and a senior at Columbia
>International University. I will graduate this May with a BA in
>Biblical Languages. My main emphasis has been Greek (3 years study) so
>I'm really excited to be on this list!

I've really enjoyed this list, and learned a lot from the people here. I
hope you get as much out of it as I have!

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie jwrobie@mindspring.com

Little Greek Home Page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/koine
Little Greek 101: http://sunsite.unc.edu/koine/greek/lessons