re: sister or wife in 1 Cor. 7

From: Jeffrey Gibson (
Date: Thu Apr 16 1998 - 13:51:16 EDT

On Thu, 16 Apr 1998, Mark Goodacre wrote:

> Jeffrey Gibson wrote:
> >I did not follow the thread on sister/wife very closely, so forgive
> >me if what I'm posting now is duplication.
> I believe that the thread Jeffrey is thinking of was on Crosstalk and
> not b-greek. If it is OK with Jeffrey, I will forward his message to
> Crosstalk.

Yes, it certainly is OK with me. And apologies to the all B-Greekers for
mixing up lists. I guess when I was thinking about where I saw the
thread, I reasoned that since Crosstalk is mostly Historical Jesus and
Gospel of Thomas discussions (at least recently), the sister wife
questions *must* have come from B-Greek.

Jeffrey Gibson