Re: GNT Concordance

From: Kevin W. Woodruff (
Date: Tue May 05 1998 - 08:24:31 EDT

Dear Tim and Sherrie:

Yes this is a worthwhile book if you know and use yor GNT. I only wish I
could have known about this before I purchased mine from CBD. whre is the
Psychic Friends Network when you need them

At 08:22 PM 5/4/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Eisenbraun's ( is having a sale on _The Exhaustive
Concordance to the Greek New Testament_ by John Kohlenberger III, Edward
Goodrick, and James Swanson. List is $49.99, sale price $24.97, through July 31.
>Is this a worthwhile book?
>Tim Vermande

 Kevin W. Woodruff, M.Div.
Library Director/Reference Librarian
Cierpke Memorial Library
1815 Union Ave.
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37404
United States of America
423/493-4252 (office)
423/698-9447 (home)
423/493-4497 (FAX) (preferred) (alternate)