Re: AUQENTEIN, 1Tim2.12

From: Stephen C. Carlson (
Date: Sat May 16 1998 - 16:49:00 EDT

At 12:47 5/16/98 EDT, Paul S. Dixon wrote:
>If you reject the application of logical principles to the 1 Cor 11:5
>passage, ...

As I understand him, speaking nothing in Jonathan's statement that
"rejects the application of logical principles." What I reject is
the apparent argument that an author never implies anything beyond
what logically follows from his explicit statements.

Stephen Carlson

Stephen C. Carlson                   : Poetry speaks of aspirations,              : and songs chant the words. :               -- Shujing 2.35