RE: New Greek-English Lexicon

From: Edgar Krentz (
Date: Wed Jun 03 1998 - 10:49:52 EDT

Addendeum to my earlier posting.

>Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 12:16:32 -0600
>From: Owen Cramer <>
>To: "''" <>
>Subject: RE: New Greek-English Lexicon
Checking the Times story and remembering somewhat vaguely, I'd say this is
a fairly far-along project of the OUP to replace the long-outdated "middle
Liddle"; there was a questionnaire on what we'd like to see in it, there
was an exchanage with the Perseus people about what to digitize, etc. So I
think the basic plan is already there and we may see some books pretty
soon. (The pace of the DGE was mentioned by contrast in the story.)

Edgar Krentz, Prof. of New Testament
Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago
Tel: [773] 256-0752; (H) [773] 947-8105

Reply to: (office)