From: George Athas (gathas@mail.usyd.edu.au)
Date: Mon Jun 08 1998 - 20:31:33 EDT

I've since been told that the message which I sent about the "WIN A
HOLIDAY" virus thing is a hoax. I suspected that it was a hoax, but
since I'm no expert in viruses, I figured there was no harm in sending
it to people *just in case*. And, since it was sent to me by a reliable
source, it further swayed my decision to post it. Apologies all round
for any inconvenience.

George Athas
 PhD (Cand.), University of Sydney
 Tutor of Hebrew, Moore Theological College
Phone: 0414 839 964 ICQ#: 5866591
Email: gathas@mail.usyd.edu.au
Visit the Tel Dan Inscription Website at