requests for responses on my Matt 4:1-11 article

From: Jeffrey B. Gibson (
Date: Tue Jun 23 1998 - 19:34:27 EDT

It's now been almost four weeks since I sent out copies of my article on
Matt. 4:11 to list members who asked to see it (and, by the way, it can
still be privately accessed at But other than a
few exchanges on the question of whether EI = since at Matt. 4:3, 6,
nothing else has come of it. Certainly hardly anyone has responded in
any way with the comments and critiques and observations about the
article's thesis that I asked of all those who receieved it.

As I'd like to move on to some other projects, may I ask that if any of
you who received or read the article *were* intending to respond, that
you do so soon. I'm growing anxious for your input.

Jeffrey Gibson

Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A
Chicago, Illinois 60626