Re: Computers and misinterpretation of Scripture

From: Jim West (jwest@Highland.Net)
Date: Tue Aug 04 1998 - 07:32:56 EDT

At 07:51 AM 8/4/98 -0400, you wrote:
>At 11:11 AM +0200 8/04/98, Ruben Gomez wrote:
>>Dear b-greekers,
>>Allow me to leave my lurking mode for a moment.
>Let me say at once, after reading your message, that people like you should
>not lurk but should speak out more often; perhaps there's a corollary that
>I myself am now violating: some of us that speak out more often should lurk
>more often and let the lurkers talk!

Just a note here from me in agreement. I often respond to posts not because
I think I know more than others, but because others remain silent. I would
love it if more folk would stop lurking and start talking!!!!!

That way I could just ask my little questions and sit back and listen- and

Jim West, ThD
Adjunct Professor of Bible
Quartz Hill School of Theology