Re: Computers and misinterpretation of Scripture

From: Christiane Dhaese Radano (
Date: Tue Aug 04 1998 - 17:20:48 EDT

Although years ago I studied Greek in High School, I am presently a seminary
student and I am studying koine Greek. I would like to purchase a good
program. I have used Logos but I am not very thrilled. I have heard good
things about Gramcord as well as Hermeutica. Can anyone help me decide and
tell me which one is better? Thanks so much
Christiane D'haese Radano