RE: Sources for study of amhn

From: Jon Allen Weatherly (jweather@TSO.Cin.IX.Net)
Date: Sat Aug 08 1998 - 09:33:21 EDT

The ATLA database is also available on the OCLC database collection. this can
be accessed through many university and public library catalogues by
registered patrons of those libraries.

I am currently doing research at Tyndale House in Cambridge, where ATLA is on
a machine just a few cubicles away, but I often find it more convenient to
telnet my public library in Cincinnati to connect to ATLA via OCLC using the
computer at my desk.

The OCLC version of ATLA uses a different search engine, simpler but less

Jon Weatherly
Professor of Biblical Studies
Cincinnati Bible College and Seminary