Re: TC question re-stated

From: Micheal Palmer (
Date: Mon Aug 17 1998 - 00:35:07 EDT

You wrote a note to B-Greek a few days ago suggesting that someone might
want to join the TC list. Do you know if that list has a web page with
archives? I'm not sure that I want to join yet, but I would like to look
over some of the past discussions.

At 2:22 PM -0000 8/12/98, Maurice A. O'Sullivan wrote:
>At 10:10 12/08/98, you wrote:
>>A few days ago I posted a textual question and got no response. This leads
>>me believe that either A.) There are no textual critics out there (which I
>>don't believe), or B.) it was a really dumb question (a distinct
>Perhaps you might like to subscribe to the tc list?
>Send the message:
>Maurice A. O'Sullivan [ Bray, Ireland ]

Micheal W. Palmer
North Carolina State University
Philosophy and Religion (New Testament)
Foreign Languages (Ancient Greek)

Visit the Greek Language and Linguistics Gateway at
You can also access my online bibliography of Greek Linguistics at