Toward a House Church Theology: Who Sent It?

From: Theodore H. Mann (
Date: Sun Aug 23 1998 - 15:36:22 EDT

Greetings All:

A couple of days ago I received a book via snailmail called "Toward a
House Church Theology." I seem to recall that someone was going to send
me that volume, but I have forgotten who, and the mailer was not
identified on/in the package. If that person will identify him/herself,
I would like to thank him/her properly.

Best in Christ,

Theodore "Ted" H. Mann

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]