Re: Present tence copulative verbs

Date: Mon Aug 31 1998 - 14:47:07 EDT

In a message dated 8/31/98 11:37:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time, writes:

 In theory, I agree with you. To be perfectly blunt, though, I often find it
 difficult to follow your grammatical arguments without first having an
 understanding of the theological position you are trying to defend.
 Jonathan >>

If you have any questions, just ask! I am not necessarily trying to defend a
theological position, so much as I am giving my view of the text, and the
grammatical basis for it.

I try not to look for any theological position; rather, I simply take what the
person says and see if *I* can find a basis for it in the text(s) under

Greg Stafford