Re: reading for vocabulary

Date: Tue Sep 08 1998 - 18:39:27 EDT

In a message dated 9/8/98 6:36:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, WmHBoyd writes:

<< I tried and tried learning Greek through the grammars. I was so
discouraged. I was convinced that I had a learning disability or something.
Then I started trying to read large portions of text. John chapters 1-4. I
started slow, but I started getting it. Suddenly all those grammars started
making sense. Not it's read a little text, study a little grammar, read a lot
of text text, study a little grammar. Next thing you know, I a little Greek!
(Very little, but I'm in there.)
 William Boyd
 Royal Palm Beach >>