Re: HELP: Paul and the greek word musterion

Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 18:11:46 EDT

Carl W. Conrad wrote:

> And the suggestion that
> there's some linkage between MUSTHRION and MUQOS strikes me as very
> strange; does Zodhiates really say that?

Yes, [introduced by the word 'perhaps'], to the root verb MUW. I can
quote him direct if you like. And do not forget I can err ~ Remember
my Perseus parsing of 2nd indic and 2nd imp...? I could be reading Z.
wrong, but I do not think so.

Lisa Messmer..................ICQ# 5666415
George Blaisdell

Have you seen Dulcie? Look for her Heart!

Last Chance for Animals...Fight Pet Theft!