Greek Language & Linguistics Gateway

From: Micheal Palmer (
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 23:25:41 EDT

I have uploaded a revised version of the Greek Language and Linguistics
Gateway (URL in the footer below). The new version includes a "Works in
Progress" page with information about several research projects
(dissertations, etc.) currently in production or recently completed.

The bibliographies have a new URL (a simpler one). If you use these
bibliographies regularly you will want to update your bookmark.

Micheal W. Palmer
North Carolina State University
Philosophy and Religion (New Testament)
Foreign Languages (Ancient Greek)

Visit the Greek Language and Linguistics Gateway at
You can also access my online bibliography of Greek Linguistics at