From: Joey Ingles (
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 09:16:23 EDT

Just a quick question. I am studying Attic Greek at LSU this fall and
will continue into the spring and summer and possibly next year.

I wanted to know of a webiste that would help me to reinforce what I am
learning in a fun and productive manner.

Also, is there much difference between Attic and Koine and if so, where
can I go (present company excluded) to help bridge the gap?

Perhaps with these helps, I might actually be able to understand the
questions that are asked here.

Joey Ingles

Get Your Private, Free Email at