Can somebody help a cyber-moron?

From: Ed Gorham (
Date: Sun Oct 18 1998 - 22:37:26 EDT

The cyber-moron in question is me. I want to download a Greek font or fonts
(probably an SBL font and/or Mounce - other suggestions are welcome).
Problem is, anywhere I've gone to look for step-by-step instructions for
downloading and installing that include how to access and use the font once
successfully installed, I've been met with computer lingo or "readme" files
that assume I have a some clue about what I'm doing. Clearly, I don't.
If someone would have the time and patience to "draw some pictures" for me,
I'd very much appreciate it. On or off list, as you choose.
Ed Gorham