Re: Books

From: One of the McKays (
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 02:32:08 EDT

>I'm new to the list, so pls. excuse me if this question has been
>asked before.
>I'm trying to learn NT Greek on my own, and would like to solicit
>advice as to what books would be useful from your own experience.
>Feel free to suggest other works that you value.

G'day Paul. You haven't included John Wenham: Elements of Biblical Greek. A
lot of us started with Wenham. It is simple and the vocabulary is based on
the words which occur most frequently.

Greek Tutor CD ROM is helpful, though I don't particularly like his reading
of Greek. Doesn't flow as it should, IMHO.

David McKay