RE: Books

From: Carl W. Conrad (
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 09:57:52 EDT

At 8:38 AM -0500 10/20/98, James Ernest wrote:

I just noticed with approval the citation from Augustine in AKM Adam's
signature file: "Melius est dubitare de occultis quam litigare de incertis."

It appears that we have come upon a new eschatological mystery; I shall
coin a new riddle: "Why is waiting for the new edition of BAGD like waiting
for Godot?" I wish I knew the solution!

Carl W. Conrad
Home: 7222 Colgate Ave./St. Louis, MO 63130/(314) 726-5649 OR