Re: Books

Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 13:42:03 EDT

<< BAGD6 >>
      Hi People,
      I have been lurking for three or four weeks now and I have tried to pay
attention to the posts but, for the life of me, I don't remember what book the
above initials represent. I also am very curious as to why the publication of
this book is so anticipated by so many. As a rank beginner I am starting to
feel a strong sense of anticipation myself even though I'm not sure why:). I
would like to say that I have learned a lot just lurking for a fairly short
time and I feel lucky that the Little Greek homepage led me here.
      Take Care,
       John Avellar