First Year Greek Course

From: Gary S. Shogren (
Date: Sat Oct 24 1998 - 09:27:18 EDT

>Denny Diehl here

>I have a friend in Romania who would like to study
>Beginning (1st Year) Greek. I believe someone on
>this list stated that he had such a course on his web
>page. Is this correct? Please let me know.

Hi Denny,

I can do you one better - I have a Romanian/English version of a 1st year
Greek course that I'll send you by snail-mail if you'd like it. I used to
teach it in Bucharest, and didn't want to have to rely on a translator for
the detailed stuff. Send me your address if you'd like it.

Gary Shogren