From: clayton stirling bartholomew (
Date: Sat Oct 24 1998 - 11:39:22 EDT

Maurice A. O'Sullivan wrote:
> It is: Biblico-Theological Lexicon of New Testament Greek
> by Hermann Cremer
> Anyone know anything about this title?

I have a reprint of Cremer from the 60's. Cremer is shorter than Spicq and has
a more simple structure than TDNT. I would place it in the curio category,
although I use it occasionally just to see how it contrasts with the more
current works. I think most of the information in Cremer was probably
incorporated into TDNT but due to the massive volume of that work you would be
hard put to find it.

Clayton Stirling Bartholomew
Three Tree Point
P.O. Box 255 Seahurst WA 98062