Re: Twit-Filters (was RE: Kissing girlfriends on phone)

From: Jonathan Robie (
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 14:05:22 EST

Hey, folks,

Rest assured that mail coming from the B-Greek list is at least coming from
members of that list. Non-members can not post. The first two mails from a
member are screened. Also, I set up the mailing list so that only the
people running B-Greek can get the membership list, since marketing
companies often use the subscribers of mailing lists to create their e-mail
address lists.

So I don't expect you to get any posts about Barely Legal Teens (or even
Barely Legal Grammarians) on B-Greek. You do occasionally get Barely
Coherent Analysis, but even that's relatively rare here.

Texcel Research