SCRIVENER--Bezae reprint

Date: Thu Nov 05 1998 - 22:09:13 EST

In a message dated 11/5/98 2:44:52 PM Pacific Standard Time, writes:

<< Greeks,
 Have any of you actually laid eyes on the current reprint of SCRIVENER, F. H.
 A. (Editor)--Bezae Codex Cantabrigiensis published by Wipf & Stock 1996.
 I am specifically wondering about the quality of the reproduction and the
 paper back binding. I try to avoid reference works in paper back but some of
 the newer bindings are really quite strong. >>

I have a copy, and it is an excellent reproduction. The paper binding is good,
I highly recommend that you get a copy.

For those of you who might be interested in older grammars, like Winer's
Grammar of the Idiom of New Testament Greek, Wipf & Stock have reprinted it,

Greg Stafford