RE: Early Manuscript photo reproductions

From: user (
Date: Sat Nov 14 1998 - 14:11:30 EST

When I found out about B-greek a few weeks ago, I was delighted!
I am very impressed with the content of the postings, and the fraternal
spirit which permeates them. Also, I want to thank the people who
take the time to moderate B-greek.
I am looking for reproductions of early manuscripts available on the web.
Does anyone know where any may be available? So far I have found one
page of John1 in p66 and p75.
Thank you,
Dave Reigle
Elizabethtown, PA