Arrivals and hotels of SBL B-Greeks

From: Jeffrey B. Gibson (
Date: Tue Nov 17 1998 - 16:01:05 EST

It just occured to me that it might be helpful for those of us attending
SBL to know when each of us is arriving and where we're staying. One
advantage of knowing this in advance is that those of us, such as
myself, who are arriving Friday, might want to join up with others who
are doing so -- to have a companion for exploring Orlando or just for
chatting, as there are no official SBL activities that evening.

In any case, I'm arriving (as I said) Friday around 3pm, and I'll be
staying at the Buena Vista. e-mail me off list with your arrival times
and hotels, and I'll post the info to the list by Thursday evening.

Also, B-Greeks who are not staying at the Dolphin and Swan (the main
venues) might wish to know that there is a free shuttle service from
their "outlying" hotels to the main even. But you'll need your SBL badge
(already sent to those who preregistered, and to be given at the
registration table to those who are registering on site) to make use of
the service.

Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A
Chicago, Illinois 60626