Identifying Tischendorf's 8th ed. critica maior

From: clayton stirling bartholomew (c.s.bartholomew@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Nov 22 1998 - 13:49:42 EST

I am having a little trouble identifying Tischendorf's 8th critica maior.

My friendly local library ILL people have located 5 copies of the following book:

He Kaine Diatheke, Edition Stereotypa 10., ad editionem VIII. maiorem
compluribus locis emendatam conformata,1893 or 1886, XXX, 437p.

Three things about this citation make me almost certain that this is not what
I am looking for. One is that page count: XXX, 437p. and the other is NO
indication that this work is in multiple volumes. Last being the publishing
date which seems to be wrong.

I suspect that this is the 8th edition text without the apparatus. Correct?

I also suspect that attempts to obtain Tischendorf's 8th ed. critica maior
through ILL will probably be unsuccessful.

Could one of you who are familiar with this work confirm my suspicions?

--
Clayton Stirling Bartholomew
Three Tree Point

*****Wanted to purchase***** Henry Alfords, Greek Testament (7th ed.) Preferably in a hard back reprint but paper pack reprints are okay if the backs are not broken.