Re: A syntactical database of the NT

From: Randy LEEDY (
Date: Mon Nov 30 1998 - 10:32:00 EST

Many thanks to Martin and Daniel for good posts on this topic. I have
read them carefully, and I am encouraged to find that the approach I
have in mind for such a project seems to match up reasonably well with
others' actual experience in the field. Just now I am not pursuing the
idea further because of heavy schedule demands. But I have saved these
posts, and if and when the time comes to take the idea further, I will
be back in touch. Thanks again.

In love to God and neighbor,
Randy Leedy
Bob Jones University