request suggestions for help w. Plato _Protagoras_ and _Apology 21_

From: Tom Conry (tomconry@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 18:23:13 EST

Thanks to everyone for all of the sinsight you constantly supply in
discussions of grammar. I'm midway through Intermediate Greek
and we're starting on Plato, specifically a selection from Protagoras
and a selection from Apology 21.

I'm using the Logos software for my NT work and it has really
helped. I thought that maybe I'd get lazy, but in fact the effect
has been the opposite - it has simply become a quicker way of
opening the dictionary and resolving unsolved questions.

Now that we're starting Plato, I wonder if there is anything
(software, book with Greek on one side and translation on
the other with grammar notes, etc.) which might help me in
a similar way.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.