Septuagint searcher

Date: Tue Feb 02 1999 - 22:01:48 EST

Many of you might know about this already, but at the Biola web-site,
there is a multiple language Bible searcher that contains the Septuagint
as an option. So if you type in (for example what I did tonight) Job 36,
then it gives you the Septuagint of Job 36! It doesn't have critical
notes with it, however.

I also did a quick try at the word search, which it also did quite well.
I typed in "titrwsk" and it gave me the 9 verses where those letters
appeared in a word. There is a Greek NT as well, but I didn't try any of
these functions there.

Jeramy Townsley
Indiana University