Re: (Fwd) Bible Version Question

From: Mark Goodacre (
Date: Fri Feb 05 1999 - 08:57:14 EST

Many thanks for David McKay's help. I have forwarded it to the person
who asked me.

Thanks too for the web addresses. I thought this one very useful:

I came across another translation on the web the other day too, B. W. Johnson's
"The People's New Testament" (1891), featuring introductory material, charts
and maps and so on:

Thanks too to Nichael for the following:

This is also useful, though it links up to the Goshen site, which can also be
accessed at the following URL, where there is much more on offer (e.g.
Whiston's Josephus, interlinear Bible, Fox's book of martyrs etc.):

Dr Mark Goodacre
  Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
  University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
  Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom