RE: b-greek digest: February 23, 1999

From: Phil Sanders (
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 09:29:55 EST

> 18. B- Greek Tapes

> Subject: B- Greek Tapes
> From: "Tony Stark" <>
> Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 12:56:58
> Greetings,I'm looking for Tapes of the entire "New Testament"in
> Greek. NOT
> the Modern Greek Pronunciation, but the Erasmian pronunciation of Greek.
> Please, if you know of such a collection please let me know. THANKS.

Norman Geisler has recently released an excellent little program on CD-rom
which pronounces the words of the Greek NT in Erasmian form. HeavenWord is
the producer and "Greek Master" is the title of the program. Cost is about
$45. I love to listen to the NASB being spoken while I am reading my Greek

Best wishes,
Phil Sanders