Re: Luther

From: Jay Adkins (
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 09:47:22 EST

On 02/24/99, ""Steven Cox" <scox@Mail.Sparkice.COM.CN>" wrote:
> I would be interested in any references where Luther discusses [his] Greek
> text relating to his translation work.
> Also if anyone knows of a CD-Rom with the works of Luther, either in German
> or English
> Best regards
> Steven

The Logos Library System also has several of Luthers Works in English on
CD, Including:
The 95 Theses
Commentary on Galatians
Also an very good issue of Christian History which is on Mr. Luther is on
CD from Logos.

I have these so I know for sure they are there, but you could check for other titles.

Jay Adkins