Re: Unanswered messages

From: Jonathan Robie (
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 17:07:35 EST

At 04:16 PM 3/10/99 EST, wrote:

>We need an Beginning, Intermediate and Senior or Advanced b-greek. No one
>wants to be embarrased. I wouldnt field 90% of questions I have. JRG

When I started on B-Greek, I asked some pretty naive questions, but they
never caused a problem. I also made some rather stupid assertions, which
were always dealt with gracefully. When I look through the archives, I find
I'm never embarassed by my questions, but I'm often embarassed by some of
the assertions I made.

So if you have a basic reading knowledge of Greek, I think fielding your
questions here really is no problem - of course, if you can easily look up
the answer to your question, at your current skill level, then perhaps you
should do that.

Texcel Research