Interlinear Bibles

From: Theodore H Mann (
Date: Sun Mar 14 1999 - 15:45:41 EST

Greetings All:

Apparently interlinear bibles are not in great favor with
biblical-language scholars, judging from comments made in prior postings,
but I wonder if anyone has taken a close look at them, and would care to
venture an opinion as to which he/she considers to be the best, if such a
determination is possible. I am in the market to make a purchase and I
would like to choose well, if possible. I am interested in BOTH
testaments. Many thanks.

Theodore "Ted" Mann

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]