RE: John 1:1-2

From: Bill Ross (
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 09:27:19 EST

Do you have the entire hymn and its antiphonal divisions? Did any of its
music get passed along? Do the Orthodox Greeks maybe sing it?

I keep trying to 'hear' it... At least I now understand what
'antiphonal' means ~ Thanks.

I have put John 1:1 to music and am working on 1:2-5. I don't particularly
use counterpoint (antiphony) though I'll see if I can come up with some.
I'll make it available on the list when I have it digitized.

Thanks for your help with this fascinating passage.