John 1:1-5 (in Koine) set to melody - free upon request.

From: Bill Ross (
Date: Fri Mar 26 1999 - 14:02:16 EST

I have put John 1:1-5 in Koine to melody. It is *not* high church, but
rather "folkish." I taught the chorus (verse 1) to my Greek class
(homeschoolers) and they loved it and learned it in one session.

My server doesn't support streaming audio, so if you want a copy in .mp3
format, just write me offlist at:

Please respect/retain my copyright, but feel free to use it free of charge.