Re: TLG search

Date: Sat Apr 03 1999 - 09:57:04 EST

In a message dated 4/3/99 12:48:41 AM Pacific Standard Time, writes:

<< Would it be possible for someone to do a search in the TLG for "Gehenna"
 Dan >>

Dear Dan:

The TLG can search various authors and time periods. Is there a list of
authors in whom you are particularly interested, or a particular time period?
For example, would you like to know the number of occurrences found in the
period of 1 CE and 4 CE?

If you can get back to me within the next 5 hours, I can do the search for
you later this afternoon.

Greg Stafford