Differences between UBS3/UBS4 and UBS4/NA27

From: Ruben Gomez (rubeng@infotelecom.es)
Date: Fri Apr 23 1999 - 04:22:35 EDT

Dear colleagues,

I apologize if this question has been posted before. I couldn't find it in
the archives, although I seem to recall that something was mentioned a
while ago.

Does anybody happen to have, or know of somebody who has, a list with some
of the differences (mainly punctuation issues) between UBS3/UBS4 and
between UBS4/NA27? I know there aren't supposed to be any (safe for the
critical apparatus), but the truth of the matter is that, despite what
publishers say, there are a number of them (cf. Luke 1:46)

Thanks in advance for your help.

I only receive the B-Greek digest, so feel free to contact me off-list if
you like.

Best regards,

Ruben Gomez
rubeng@infotelecom.es