Repertorio Bibliografico de la Lexicografia Griega

From: Rodney J. Decker (rdecker@bbc.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 28 1999 - 15:17:41 EDT

Last winter someone announced the publication of *Repertorio Bibliografico
de la Lexicografia Griega.* I have searched the archives as best I know how
(which apparently isn't very good!) and can't find that original post or
the several followup messages. As I remember there was a summary of this
Spanish work, its purpose, etc.

(Our library has obtained a copy and is now trying to decide how to catalog
it--and the cataloger knows neither Spanish nor Greek. I haven't seen it
yet and thought that the original summary would be helpful to their
cataloging efforts.)

Thanks,

Rod

Rodney J. Decker, Th.D. Baptist Bible Seminary
Dept. of NT P.O. Box 800, Clarks Summit, PA 18411
http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/
The *Resources for NT Study* page is accessible at:
http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/rd_rsrc.htm