From: Ltwist (
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 02:58:00 EDT

I'm a "lurker" and this is my first post with two suggestions:
1. Read the first entry in Trench "Syn. of the GNT". I used this tonight
our house-church.
2. Look on at Vine "Expository Dict. of NT Words".

May I use this opportunity to ask for Help from the list? I'm a volunteer
police chaplain
attempting to teach a small group to read the GNT using Davis and
Dana and Mantey. One of the group is going to Russia on a ,mission and
like to take
along a workbook. We are on Lesson 17 in Davis and he has Freibergs

Lew Twist
PO Box 1284
Hillsboro, Or. 97123