Re: FW: virus warning

From: Mark Goodacre (
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 13:11:49 EDT

On 10 May 99 at 11:51, Theodore H Mann wrote:

> I know that virus rumors are often just that-- rumors. Still, a close
> friend of mine sent me the following, so I will pass it along.

It is indeed a hoax. Since these are getting more and more frequent (I have
now received three in two days), it is a good idea to check them up first
at the symantec database on the web. Go to:

to check on viruses and hoaxes. This specific one is found at:

Dr Mark Goodacre
  Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
  University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
  Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom
   Aseneth Home Page
   Recommended New Testament Web Resources
   Mark Without Q