Re: web page searching

From: Nichael Lynn Cramer (
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 21:41:04 EDT

Jim West wrote:
>Again- this service is free (and I am in no way connected with it- i simply
>pass on the information in case someone is interested).

"Free" being a relative term here. Those interested in using this service
should realize that the pages displaying the results contain advertisements
(i.e. at the discretion of the search-provider); currently rather minimal,
but that may well change as the service becomes established.

Nichael Cramer                           nulla dies sine linea